1. Parkland- This JFK based film looks dazzling:
2. Adore- This dramatic love affair story has twists and turns that will leave the audience feeling states of betrayal and trust all in one.
3. Prisoners- This film will hit specific emotions you may not want to be hit. A story of a Father who will do anything to find his missing child and friends.
4. Thanks for Sharing- A story about the struggles and hopes of sex addicts that seems like it will bring happiness to the audience. Always a good thing. This may be my number one to see on this list:
5. Zaytoun- This trailer is inspiring and hopeful! It is an epic story of two enemies who become friends in a triumphant story of a journey to freedom. Watch this one, trust me.
6. The Counselor- Great cast, seemingly good story of drama and lust.
View original post 159 more words