Confusing title, I know, but I didn’t know what else to call it. Since I have been trying to antique images, I wanted to apply some of the techniques to my portraits, but I didn’t want to just straight out antique them. I wanted to be able to use the technique, but also have them still have some colour. So I went through some photos I took a couple of months ago and found one to experiment on.
I was enjoying this image, until I did something I didn’t like, but I couldn’t just delete it, so decided to see if I could live with it. I was trying to imagine 15th and 16th century paintings and the look of them for these. I don’t think I quite achieved what I was hoping for, but I do like some parts of it.
View original post 132 more words